Implementation of Bodhi’s Learning Management System for refresher training of nurses at All India Institute of Medical Sciences-New Delhi (AIIMS)
- Inability to plan and implement standardised in-house training programs at scale
- Inability to identify good performing staff and assign suitable job roles
- Poor classroom attendance due to staff juggling multiple shifts
AIIMS has more than 5000 nurses involved in patient care. Keeping them up to date and refreshing their knowledge through classroom training is a huge challenge as in-service nurses are busy with shift duties and patient overload. Bodhi has partnered with AIIMS to deploy its e-learning system having courses in important areas of infection control, nursing procedures such as CVP, GCS and computerisation.
Bodhi has partnered with AIIMS to deploy its e-learning system having courses in important areas of infection control, nursing procedures such as CVP, GCS and computerisation.
|Inadequate training content & inconsistent delivery||Standardised, expert developed interactive, video based training modules|
|Overloaded in-service staff unable to attend classroom sessions||Learning anytime , anywhere on the go|
|Inability to measure competency level among staff||Assessments and grades to measure and track performance|
|Skill and competency gap among new hires||Staff can continuously learn and refresh concepts.|
- 60% cost savings in training budget
- Compliance of 98%
- The Average score from pre to post assessments improved by more than 17%
Total number of professionals trained – 7,000